პატარა ამონარიდი imdb–სი ერთ–ერთი ტოპიკიდან:
You know you watch too much ’24’ when:
- You expect a real-time clock to appear during other TV shows or programs – including the evening news.
- You immediately seek immunity and/or presidential pardon for any wrongdoing you may or may not have committed.
- The frequency of “DAMMIT!” and “SON OF A B!TCH!” increases in your conversations.
- You decide to be the mole at work, even if no one has asked you to.
- When the first thing that comes to mind when you’re looking for someone is to cross-reference stuff against other stuff.
- Expecting a two minute recap of the previous day (“Previously on [insert name]’s life”) whenever you wake up in the morning.
- You flinch slighty whenever you walk past a chinaman.
- When you grab someone by the shirt, asking them, “Who are you working for!”, even if it’s your mailman.
- When you have to debrief your parents about their day
- When you try to find any excuse to start your sentence with “With all due respect sir/ma’am/madam…”
- When you’re walking and see the fire axe missing in it’s case in front of you, you immediately run for cover.
- … your wife asks you what you’re bringing home for dinner over the phone and you yell “We don’t have time for this! You’ll just have to trust me!”
- When you need a favour..You attempt to CALL IN THE PRESIDENT
- When you see someone lying on the floor, possibly injured, looks like they might be about to die- Grab them by the scruff of the neck and say
“YOU DON’T WANNA DIE LIKE THIS- JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW..”